Are you considering having a beautiful and luxury swimming pool designs at affordable prices? The pool design is a step of great importance in the process of building pools. When designing a pool, you must consider the dimensions and shapes, also consider the basic pool products to equip it and above all, you will have the great opportunity to customize it, according to your tastes and style. For the design of swimming pools, we recommend that you consider essential aspects such as:
- Choice of tiles for pools and finishes,
- Investigate pool heating systems and choose the most convenient one,
- Choose the type of lighting for pools that you like the most,
- Check the new trends so that your pool looks modern and elegant,
- Put your project in expert hands.
Do not risk your investment by hiring a novice pool construction company.
What shape do I choose for my pool?
One of the main concerns when deciding to build a pool is determining what shape it will have and then choosing the color it will have, since the possibilities are increasingly endless. Before deciding the shape of the pool, it is necessary to carefully analyze the characteristics of the space (garden) and surface to be able to make the most of the water surface. This step requires careful study. You also have to add to the decision what use you are going to give your pool. If we rely on pools built with the traditional concrete system, we have an advantage in the aspect of choosing the shape, since concrete pools allow the pool to be designed in any irregular shape. Regarding the type of land where the pool will be located, this factor influences in terms of cost and greater or lesser difficulty in the execution of the pool.
- Rectangular pools – Among the traditional shapes, rectangular pools are among the preferred as they are easy to integrate into almost all gardens. The rectangular shape of the pool always offers an image of sobriety and elegance, whatever the general style of the installation. In this category there are derivatives.
- Square pools – They are not very common because they tend to be impractical. This type of design is usually used when one of the sides is attached to a wall of the main house.
- Kidney pools – Thanks to its functionality and aesthetics, the traditional kidney shape is undoubtedly the star of many private exteriors. Its line highlights the attractiveness of its design and the ease with which this design adapts to winding terrain.
- Triangular pools – They are those delimited by three straight sides. They are not very common in private constructions and usually respond to very specific needs of the land.
Pools of irregular design –
Pools with an irregular design adapt easily to the terrain whatever its shape and dimensions, thus allowing us to make our exterior much more profitable. An example is sand pools. No matter the shape you choose for your pool, for a certified installer there will be no difficulty in installing the reinforced membrane on the walls of the pool.