Porcelain is the perfect example of a strong ceramic tile that offers a stunning variety. These tiles resemble the feel and texture of real wood and natural stones. Besides, there is a bundle of options to choose between the feel and look of the royal contemporary charm, the modern urban decor, and the authentic aura of realism and rawness. That being said, it’s quite a task to pick a type that’ll be the most suitable option for your house.
The first thing that requires consideration when choosing exquisite porcelain tiles at Carreaux Metro is the type of finish. Porcelain tiles are mainly of two types – polished and unpolished. There’s, however, a new type that’s doing rounds these days, the semi-polished ones.
Polished tiles have a glossy surface and the unpolished ones are matte. So, pick according to what you like better. Also, picking 1 out of the 2 available options can be based upon the place you’re looking to renovate. For example:
- Glazed tiles are better for tiny box rooms and kitchen slabs.
- Matte tiles are better for bathroom flooring.
- Matte tiles are also preferable if you want to give your interiors a rustic authentic touch.
Some of the best collections that you can buy at elite stores like Carreaux Metro include the following.
- Polished/Glossy Tiles Collection
- Calacatta Collection for an authentic marble look.
- Ibel Collection for a splendid marble-like finish.
- Unpolished/Matte Collection
- Brick Collection for a post-industrial look.
- Buxy Collection for a 3D look.
- Chalet Collection for a wooden look.
- Moov Collection in rare shades of Beige, Grey, Ivory, and Anthracite.
- Semi-Polished Collections
- Alp Stone Collection for a contemporary touch.
- Benton Polido Collection for an industrial look.
Some collections of porcelain tiles that are available in gloss as well as matte are listed below.
- Mainstone Collection in Ice, Grey, White, and Greige.
- Prima Collection in shades of True White, Warm White, Ivory, Smoke, Clay, Mica, and Charcoal.
Moving on, there are certain benefits of porcelain tiles of all kinds and you should be aware of them. The best ones are listed below.
- Porcelain tiles are inexpensive peers of the expensive options like marble and wood.
- Porcelain tiles are easy to install and water-resistant.
- Porcelain tiles do not catch stains very easily.
- Porcelain tiles are quite dense; hence strong. They can last for more than 7 years.
- Porcelain tiles are less slippery.
- Porcelain tiles are low maintenance. They can be cleaned without an expensive solution. Just water with a normal floor cleaner is enough to maintain their texture and shine.