You want to renovate and change the look of your home, but like many homeowners, you don’t want to replace everything. Luxury often comes in small sizes, and all you need is the right décor elements and accessories that can take the interior theme to the next level. If you are in Canada, websites like Mobilart décor have some fine antique and imported luxury décor accessories that you can check. In this post, we are sharing a few ideas that are worth trying.
- Add unique mirrors. If you want to add more visual space to a room, consider buying mirrors. There are all sorts of shapes, designs, and sizes to choose from, and you can go for antique and metallic frames too, which are currently in trend. Mirrors can be added to almost any room, and the effect is as nice. For your bedroom, choose the wall right behind your bed.
- Ceramic wall décor. There are luxury décor pieces in ceramic that can be used on the wall. You can find numerous themes to choose from, including colors and patterns that are entirely unique and can work as accenting items for your living room, deck, patio, or even bedroom.
- Decorative bowls. If you wish to add some extravagance to your tabletops, consider buying sets of decorative bowls, which can be placed over your chest of drawers, or even on the center coffee table. These can be used to add some extra color to your display units too.
- Go for white walls. Another basic but practical idea that adds an element of space illusion are white walls. You can go for white for all the walls, and then, to bring in some colors, add nice paintings and decorative wall art. White spaces are great for making small homes look bigger.
- Unique sculptures. If you want to display luxury on the shelves, consider going for unique sculptures that can be found on many décor stores. You can choose between themes, colors, and designs that work for your existing theme, or sometimes, just the lack of coordination also works wonders.
Finally, try and add some warmth to your rooms buy adding rugs and comfortable upholstery. Velvet, for instance, adds a luxe appeal to the interiors, and instead of a couch, you can consider adding something like a daybed. Check online now to find more on trending luxury décor themes and ideas and start shopping for your home.