The bathroom is probably one of the most important places in an apartment. After all, it’s one of the most used!
The goal is not just to have a fresh and clean bathroom for the host but for the visitors as well. You don’t need to buy expensive items, just the things that are necessary.
Here are some essential things you can start with:
- Shower curtain and liner – a non-transparent shower curtain will help to hide an unsightly tub or shower.
- Bath towels and washcloths – begin with two sets each.
- Hand towels – bath towels should be different from hand towels; these are used to wash people’s hands.
- Hand soap – purchase a soap in a pump bottle to observe more cleanliness and orderliness.
- Toilet paper – something they can use to dry their hands or wipe anything if hand towels are not available.
If you don’t have the above items yet, maybe you can consider completing your set-up with the following:
- Toilet paper holder – if the room does not have a holder, buy a free-standing holder where you can also store extra toilet paper.
- Toothbrush holder – if the toothbrush does not have its own cover, a holder can help them to be virus-free.
- Trash can – Select one with a lid.
- Bathmat – Go for a quality and comfort over anything.
Aside from the mentioned products, you should also keep a set of cleaning materials for you and your guest to keep the bathroom in its neat and good condition. Below are what you’ll need:
- Plunger and toilet bowl brush – each must be in their own caddy and placed behind the toilet.
- Air Freshener – to maintain a pleasant small inside the bathroom.
- A multi-surface cleaner – use this with a cloth to wipe off any dirt in the bathroom.
A lot of people put so much effort in organizing and decorating their own bathroom. From the walls, shower curtains and toilet up to the small accents like plants that you can add to the beautification of your bathroom.
If you’re in the market for new bathroom equipment, maintenance work or just need an estimate on your next job, be sure to contact a professional company for your work.
A room like the bathroom deserves the best treatment and attention! For more general home improvement and residential plumbing tips visit Mr Rooter now!