Trees are more important in the environment and human life. They are very essential for human life because they offer fresh air to breathe, give fresh water to drink and give food to living beings. So, it is very important to take care of the trees and to maintain a neat and fresh environment. An arborist is a person who is a specialist in dealing with the arts and science of maintaining, planting, shrubberies, caring for the life of woody plants, and diagnoses the trees. They take special effort and time to master the craft properly and help in the effective management of the growth and development of the trees. The tree arborist is the professional who mainly helps in the proper maintenance of the trees, diagnosis of the potential diseases in trees. They also provide different services like mitigation of drought, bracing and cabling, trimming, disease and pest control, pruning, installation of root barriers, fertilization, and also help in the preventive analysis and care of the layout of the trees. People refer to them as the wood surgeon or tree doctor. They have enough knowledge and training about the trees with the advanced equipment, and they take special care of the trees individually.
The tree arborist often has to work on a tree’s tallest edge, and they can use many techniques to access the heights, which can be very embarrassing for most people. The most popular way they use in ascending the tree is by using a rope. The popular rope method involves two different techniques, namely the moving rope system and the single rope system. The work of the arborist includes small to ordinary trees and large and very complex trees. Arborists may be responsible for different environmental communities and the abiotic components in which the environmental community includes bacteria that live within the trees and the abiotic components include both the non-living chemical and physical components that affect the growth of plants and trees.
Importance of having an arborist
- They have the proper training to work safely by taking the best care of the trees.
- They are the best expert in taking care of the property value and investment of the people in the tree care.
- They help in taking care of the trees from the storm damage.
- Arborist uses proper and different equipment like trimming equipment, cutting equipment, rigging tools, and climbing gears.
- They also provide proper removal of trees. They mainly do the tree removal to avoid the dying and dead trees. It is one of the hazardous tasks performed by them.
- An arborist also handles the threats like bacteria that cause diseases, rodents, and pests. They are the main lifesaver of the trees.
They provide structural support, prevent parasites, remove hazardous vegetation, and also help in lightning protection.